Barcelona, Spain (Hybrid)Apply now
Do you care about modern UI/UX and love to be part of a dedicated product team?
Are you a problem solver and like to find ways how to delight our users while working in an organically growing startup?
Then you are the piece of the puzzle we are missing today!
As part of ahead, you will work on our SaaS product of the same name (www.aheadintranet.com) and provide our customers with a digital communication channel directly from the cloud. Our culture is characterized by entrepreneurship and real doers. Get involved in a team in which we exchange ideas openly and directly, and where we support as well as challenge each other.
For our product team,we are looking for an experienced frontend developer to join our team and help us in growing our modern Intranet SaaS application.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet you!
What we expect:
- 3+ years of experience as a Frontend developer.
- You know your way around the latest web and cloud technologies. At ahead we use React, TypeScript, Jest, and a rich bouquet of Azure Services.
- You want to own what you do and to work closely together with the product team to implement the best solutions for our users in the frontend area.
- You work in an experienced and ambitious team of software architects, software engineers and product designers with a strong focus on making an impact for our customers.
- You work in an innovative startup with the purpose to connect, engage and inspire people.
Become part of a dynamic and international team! Experience the atmosphere of a solid and innovative SaaS company based in Switzerland and Barcelona that keeps growing since its inception and has no plans to stop anytime soon.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract with competitive salary plus interesting fringe benefits.
- Flexible working hours for an optimal work-life balance.
- Hybrid working from Barcelona and its surroundings. Meet with the team once a week inour office near Plaza Urquinaona, having the flexibility to work from home according to your needs.
- Compensation of monthly home office expenses and work set up extension.
- Continuous growth through mentoring programs, regular development meetings and team workshops.
- Transparent and modern company culture.
- Free language classes: 1.30h per week.
- One additional week of vacation for Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Annual team event in Switzerland.
We look forward to meeting you! 🤝Apply now